aaww...thanksgiving..i cant wait to juss have all of my family at my mamaws house..her cookin is the best and we eat there every single year..well every since i was born*!
Well its almost thanksgiven and i finally get to come home again, do a little hunting, eat some good (not college) food, and finally relax some... who else is gettin to come home for the holiday or simply just lookin forward to the time off and food....i mean its thanksgiving..you simply cant beat some good turkey and good ol' home cooked meals...
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
aaww...thanksgiving..i cant wait to juss have all of my family at my mamaws house..her cookin is the best and we eat there every single year..well every since i was born*!
dude our college food is great
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
"college food" for me was awesome. Of course, I cooked most of my own meals....and I'm an awesome cook.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
haha yeah it is awsome..but its no thanksgiven dinner...and its the same thing every day...i think alot of it is do to the fact im too lazy to walk to west end haha..I do LOVE that place
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
I am dreading Thanksgiving this year. My brother passed away in June of this year and my mom and dad just couldn't face having Thanksgiving at home without him. Instead they decided that they wanted to have Thanksgiving here at my house in Carolina.
I am excited in a way because the entire remaining family members will be here, but it is going to be very hard without my Big Brother. As hard as it will be, Christmas will be 10 times harder for me and my family.
all you can do is remember all of the good times that you had and just keep him in your hearts...for he is still in your hearts...I am terribly sorry for your loss....
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
id say youre an average cook...unless you can score me some tacos
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks